IBM Cognitive Systems Technical Specialist (CTS)22.03.2017 |
We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of cognitive computing, cloud, analytics, social, mobile and security. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we encourage you to consider being part of this new team.
In the role of the Cognitive Systems Technical Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading discovery workshops with selected clients to discover and shape Cognitive infrastructure opportunity
- Leading solution design of infrastructure to support Cognitive, High Performance Data Analytics and HPC solutions
- Developing and proving the Systems infrastructure value proposition through using hands on technical accelerators and methods with clients
- Leveraging the local ecosystem of ISV’s and services providers to increase our value and capability
- Teaming with and leveraging the Cognitive solutions units, offerings teams, R&D and global infrastructure
If you are excited about Big Data & Analytics, High Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence, with a proven technical consultative background and are a certified Linux adminstrator, we want to talk to you.
- At least 2 years experience in in scripting (perl, python), experience in system management and installation.
- At least 2 years experience in knowledge and hands on experience in Linux clustering and at least one of following topics:
- At least 2 years experience in pre-sales of Big Data architecture & HPC solutions
- At least 2 years experience in bridging from data scientist to CIO
- At least 2 years experience in design thinking and or agile methods.
- At least 2 years experience in either Hardware Processor architectures and Systems, GPUs, Ethernet networking (Switching, Routing, VLAN), Infiniband, Flash and disk systems,
ESS or Software: Linux OS and Scripting, Spectrum Scale (GPFS), Platform cluster manager (or XCAT), Platform LSF, MPI Programming Environment, OpenMP or HADOOP configuration and performance optimization
Tel. +41 (0)79 750 82 14